Re: [avr-chat] Un-tar-ing a file in Windows

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Un-tar-ing a file in Windows
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 15:58:58 -0600

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

"TODD BATZLER" <address@hidden> wrote:

Todd Batzler
Senior Staff Engineer

Just for the record, and because that's a -chat list: this message is
completely unreadable to me, and the kind of things I don't read
unless being forced to.

.. it starts with non-information (address and phone # block)
.. it doesn't have either References or In-Reply-To headers, so
 my newsreader can't thread it correctly
.. it appears to have a full quote of something (the one the author
 was actually replying to, or maybe even old stuff?) in front of
 the message
.. what appears to be the actual message is formatted unreadably
 (too wide for my newsreader width, no paragraph spacing)
.. the many-line disclaimer on the footer is nonsensical, at least
 for a mailing list

IIRC, the OP happened to reply after the signature, so it was accidently included in that part.

Eric