Re: [avr-chat] avrora

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] avrora
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:04:00 -0600

Marvin Dickens wrote:

Has anybody on the list had any experience with avrora? I've been surfing the avrora site (Reading the faq's, the help files and a few of the posts to the mailing list) and the project has piqued my interest. I'm sick of sending code to a wintendo machine for simulation - If I can get decent simulation going on a linux or *NIX box I can disconnect windows from
our tool chain.

No direct experience, but I've been on the mailing list for quite some time. Yes, the project looks very interesting and I will be working with it in the near future.

What is the problem with setting up "decent simulation" on a linux or Unix box? There's GDB/Insight + simulavr. Does that not work well for you?

Eric