Re: [avr-chat] UISP / AVRDude : what to choose ?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] UISP / AVRDude : what to choose ?
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:28:39 +0200

On Sun, 2005-08-28 at 22:05 +0200, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
> [OK, this is going to be an historical anecdote.  If you don't like
> history, press the "d" key, please.]

Thanks for all the info :o)
Wow, the two main men behind avrdude, are here on this list, that's what
I call good support ! :-)

I have been on this list for only 48 hours, but it already rocks I
find ! :o)

BTW Brian, '-c' to list programmers and '-p' for chips, I thought it was
a typo at first (but it's not, I tried ;-). I mean wouldn't it be more
logical (hence easier to remember) to use 'c' for CCChips, and 'p' for
'PPPProgrammers' ? That will be my contribution to avrdude, pretty
limited huh ?! ;o)

Regards,

--
Vince