RE: [avr-gcc-list] AVaRICE and gdb windows port

From: Marc Wetzel
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] AVaRICE and gdb windows port
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:17:23 +0100

What about UISP?

Seems pretty stable, and has all features people need?

Shouldn't be too much work to get it up and running under mingw.

I tried it last year but as my daily work rised up, my private
engagement dropped down.

Right know I'm back on the track and I will try to code some kind of
"serial lib/wrapper" that could be used
in gdb-mingw, uisp and perhaps some other projects.

Afaik the parallel interface could be done using giveio.

Greetings
/Marc