Re: [avr-gcc-list] VMLAB

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] VMLAB
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:07:55 +0200 (MET DST)

>> >Anyone out there using VMLAB for AVR simulation ?

>Sorry, what is VMLAB. Any link for that tool here?

It's a commercial simulation/development environment for AVR and ST6
controllers.  See http://www.amtools.net/
It goes way beyond what could be simulated in AVR Studio, it allows
for peripherac circuitry simulation.

> Windows/Linux?

Windows.  See my mail: it runs fairly well under Wine (needs one Wine
patch, maybe that's already in the official Wine CVS now, have to look
again).  The only remaining problems are few redraw bugs, IMHO a
problem of Wine.

>I currently working on the simulavr project with a complete redesign.

That's good to hear!