Re: [Axiom-developer] SVN problems

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] SVN problems
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 19:58:58 -0400

> The trouble is I don't what his settings are.  All colleagues I work
> with here and outside have not reported the same kind of troubles he
> is having.  You seem to know the symptoms...  Tim are you indeed using
> a windows-based system?  Bill, how did you "solve" the problems?

I'm using Fedora Core 5. There aren't any 'settings' that I'm aware of.
I just did

   svn checkout
   modify files
   svn commit

Under what conditions would you expect to check in a file,
check it out again, and have it not compare?

Try checking out the Arch golden source and do a
  diff -r --brief golden silver

At the time I did the silver commit these two source trees were identical.
Following the commit I did an svn checkout and the trees differ radically.