ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] Function prototypes in .c files

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] Function prototypes in .c files
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:32:11 +0100

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:39:32 +0530 (IST) Philip S Tellis
<address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

> Another thing we need to discus is the naming of types.  Some types are
> typedef'd, some are not, some names are too long and some don't mean
> what they should.

Right :-\
I think about editcontacts.c which is our _local_accouts_ editor, the
whole accounts/contacts mess (with utilities functions in
edit_account_window.c and such).
You or I become used to this, but it really doesn't help people
discovering the source (which means we'll probably get less patches for
example)

Cheers,
--
Colin