bibledit-general

Re: [be] Nightly builds

From: Brian Wilson
Subject: Re: [be] Nightly builds
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:08:42 +0700

Hi Teus,
Just give me a time frame. The earlier in the day for me the better as I am 6 hours ahead of you.
Brian

Brian Wilson, Director

Mekong Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Dong Dok, Saythany, Vientiane Municipality
Lao PDR

Tel/Fax: (+85621) 725010
Mobile: (+85620) 9646-7085

And so the visitor turned sadly away, thinking for what miserable messes of pottage men and women are willing to sell their glorious birthright as children of God. -- Ellen White.