bsf-devel

address@hidden: Evaluating bsf as a GNU project]

From: Cristian Gutierrez
Subject: address@hidden: Evaluating bsf as a GNU project]
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:56:00 -0400

Hello boys!

Check this out... :)

----- Forwarded message from GNU Project Maintainers Coordinator
<address@hidden> -----

From: GNU Project Maintainers Coordinator <address@hidden>
Subject: Evaluating bsf as a GNU project
To: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:56:04 -0400

Greetings,

You registered the bsf project on Savannah and requested that it be
considered for inclusion as part of the GNU project.  You have my sincerest
apologies for the delay in getting back to you; unfortunately, this e-mail
address was left unread for some time.

If you're still interested, we can certainly evaluate your software to see
if it can officially become GNU software.  To make your program into GNU
software (http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/categories.html#GNUsoftware), you
will first need to agree to follow GNU policies.  These are found at
<http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain_toc.html>.

If you are agreeable to these policies, please tell me so.  At that point,
the next step is for the program to be evaluated for inclusion in GNU.  To
do this, I need the following things in a self-contained email, preferably
listed in a format like this:

* Package name
foobar

* Author
John Doe <address@hidden>

* Project homepage (if any)
www.jdfoobar.com

* Source location
www.jdfoobar.com/download.html

* Description
Explain what foobar does.

Once you provide me with these details, I will pass on your program to the
evaluation team.

Best regards,

- --
Brett Smith, Free Software Foundation
Become a card-carrying member of FSF:
     http://member.fsf.org/
Help support our work for FSF and the GNU project:
     http://donate.fsf.org/

----- End forwarded message -----

--
GuTi

NUMBER ONE: reason why Eternal Damnation is beter than Windows Software
Development

ED: Satan sincerely believes in the triumph of Evil.
WSD: Gates just does it for the money.