bsf-devel

TODO

From: Mañungo
Subject: TODO
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:57:29 -0400

[Spanish: Voy a tratar de escribir en ingles (aunque sea como tarzan ;-) ]

I can't access CSV in the Savannah page, so here we go...

INCOMPLETE TODO/WISHLIST/IDEAS/FOR DICUSSION:

General:
- Version to work: Lemus/Gutierrez, Aldrin or Mañungo ?
- daemon/client version

Performance:
- use BerkeleyDB or GDBM or plain file?
- Split score tables in two: 1 to N ocurrences and N+1 to infinity,
        for fast evaluation (Zipf's law).

Filtering:
- Html: ignore? use all? parts? use HTML:Parser? ad-hoc regex?
- Whitelist, Blacklist.
- Prefix marks, like "subject:money", "user-agent:mutt", etc.

Integration:
- procmail filter ? various ad-hoc MUA plugins ?

That's for now.

Manuel.