bsf-devel

Re: address@hidden: Evaluating bsf as a GNU project]

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Evaluating bsf as a GNU project]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 16:13:44 -0400

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 03:37:50PM -0400, Mañungo wrote:

> Quizas habria que hacer un TODO o WISHLIST y discutir los puntos mas
> importantes (de manera mas ordenada que tirar ideas al azar (o
> recopilar las ideas al azar :-).

Sure.  Want to volunteer?  Should be an easy enough task.

First in the list is to define whether we want to start with the
original Lemus/Gutierrez version, the Mañungo version, or the Aldrin
version...

Second would be to know how is the Savannah CVS used.

BTW, Savannah rules state that the language for these lists is
english...  (we're not merely snobs, you know)

"Como puedes confiar en algo que pagas y que no ves,
y no confiar en algo que te dan y te lo muestran?" (German Poo)