Re: [Chicken-users] Mac OS X static library names

From: Brandon Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Mac OS X static library names
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:47:46 -0700

On 5/16/07, John Cowan <address@hidden> wrote:
Brandon Van Every scripsit:

> Having the 2nd invocation of "make install" repeat the build from
> scratch is not that important a bug, and all evidence says it's a
> Linux specific bug.

I'd like to see if it happens on a Solaris or BSD system.  I've been
wondering if it might not be a general bug that's hidden on Windows
systems because of the ".exe" suffix.  (I tried posting this to
trac, but it kept telling me it was probably spam.)

Meanwhile I'd be testing on Fedora Core 6 if it weren't such a !#$!#$%!%!%%!!@@#!!!  Is galinha timing out for anyone else, or is it just my crappy cell phone support?  And wny does Yum want to download 2MB of crap every time I type "yum list whatever" ?

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every