Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:51:31 +0900

  Well, unfortunately the wiki markup is much more limited compared to
the eggdoc markup -- and I want to automate the process of converting
from eggdoc to wiki as much as possible. So ideally, I would have some
extensions to stream-wiki to annotate procedures, type declarations,
etc. As of right now, I find the basic wiki syntax to be too spartan
for egg documentation.

   -Ivan