Re: org.omg link on Classpath homepage

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: org.omg link on Classpath homepage
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:08:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> To fix 3, the link must be removed entirely. If for some reason 3
> doesn't need to be fixed (eg I'm misinterpreting GNU project policy), at
> least 1 and 2 should be.

I think you are right. It is not a good idea to provide links to software
of which we cannot (currently) guarantee that it is Free Software.
Could you provide a patch (source is in CVS module classpath under
docs/www.gnu.org).

Brian, are you still in contact with the OMG people about this?
Or do you have contact information which I could use to discuss this issue
with them.