Re: [Denemo-devel] few questions about usage (for translating purpose)

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] few questions about usage (for translating purpose)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 11:01:39 +0200

2013/4/26 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
> not a big effort usually
> if the code positions are altered, the strings are marked as "fuzzy":
> all we have to do is checking if a real change is happened and mark it
> as translated if the original string has not changed

If you don't do that does the translation get omitted or is the fuzzy
one accepted as good enough?

I've just updated from pot file:  I have 38 fuzzy and 40 new strings.
Yes, the fuzzy one keeps the translated string, even if it's wrong, like this one:

#: src/commands.c:6396 src/commands.c:6399
#, fuzzy, no-c-format
msgid "Score Version"
msgstr "Titoli della partitura"

Sometimes the difference is really tiny, sometimes it's totally different.