Re: [Denemo-devel] few questions about usage (for translating purpose)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] few questions about usage (for translating purpose)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 19:21:07 +0100

On Sun, 2013-04-28 at 10:37 +0200, Federico Bruni wrote:

> "Page Turn Steps" What is step here?

I don't recall spotting this question. I guess it is in the playback
animation where the top of the page turns over while the lower part is
playing (when the display is in Page View). The steps are the stages in
the animation - the larger the smoother the turning appears but the more
strain it places on the cpu. The main point was to allow the animation
to be dropped for slow machines.