Re: [Denemo-devel] few questions about usage (for translating purpose)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] few questions about usage (for translating purpose)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 14:49:30 +0100

On Sun, 2013-04-28 at 13:23 +0200, Federico Bruni wrote:
> very last question:
>

> OpOne, OpTwo, OpThree,...
> What Op refers to?
> It's from 0 to 9 and guess it refers to "Wrapper/Dummy for
> Keypresses", which I don't really know what they are

This is part of a complex mechanism created by Nils for two-key
shortcuts, it is probably redundant. The commands are all hidden by
default (I hope) - if you can ignore them that will be ok. We have a
built-in two key shortcut scheme now, his scheme had some special
features (timed prompts appearing for what to do next and "locking-in"
of a command), but I doubt anyone but the author has ever got to grips
with it, sadly. It was restricted to a key followed by a number key,
with the commands OpOne... being defined dynamically.