Re: [Denemo-devel] Tooltips - what am I doing wrong?

From: Lucas Levrel
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Tooltips - what am I doing wrong?
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 09:56:06 +0100 (CET)

Le 18 novembre 2015, Emmanuele Bassi a écrit :
On 18 November 2015 at 15:57, Lucas Levrel <address@hidden> wrote:
Le 18 novembre 2015, Emmanuele Bassi a écrit :

Tearoff menus are, by *any* metric that is not artificially restricted
to "the Denemo users", a very seldom used UI element in any UI that
has been designed in the past 15 years (to be generous; I haven't seen
them past the early '90s);

If I'm understanding right what "tear-off menus" are, they are used by Gimp.

Not really, unless you're still using Gimp with GTK 1.2.

I don't know, and I don't know how to know. This is Gimp 2.8.
Please see by yourself:

http://www.cjoint.com/c/EKti1g3OOvR

Cheers,
--