dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Marje Villicana
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:17:36 -0700

D t ea s r H j om e e O u wne s r,

Your c w re w di x t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV c VN r z ea w l e e st y at j e and want I s MM y EDIAT u E c b as m h to s m pen q d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L r OW p ER your monthly p h aym v ent l s
by a third or more, here are the d m ea p ls o we have T i OD k AY:

$ 49 h 0 , 00 w 0 a p s l s ow a p s 3 , 6 h 5 %
$ 3 x 70 , 00 l 0 a y s lo z w a d s 3 , 9 e 0 %
$ 2 e 50 , 00 l 0 a r s l f ow a u s 3 , 3 r 5 %
$ 2 q 00 , 0 z 00 a m s l p ow a a s 3 , 5 d 5 %

V f isi w t ou x r web s k it n e

Marje Villicana , Ap f pr i ov o al M z ana n ge g r

puffing and blowing while the ropes creaked, and still all was safe. Up
came some tools and bundles of stores, and then danger was upon them. A
whirring noise was heard. A red light touched the points of standing
rocks. The dragon came. They had barely time to fly back to the tunnel,