dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Marje Villicana
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:14:44 -0700

D j ea n r H c om w e O z wne f r,

Your c e re q di p t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV d N r j ea e l e i st o at h e and want I j MME w DI a ATE c f as b h to s k pe v nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L d OW i ER your monthly p k aym b ent t s
by a third or more, here are the d h ea k ls m we have T p ODA p Y:

$ 49 j 0 , 00 j 0 a q s l q ow a q s 3 , 6 c 5 %
$ 3 o 70 , 0 m 00 a i s lo w w a b s 3 , 9 h 0 %
$ 2 e 50 , 00 a 0 a h s l b ow a d s 3 , 3 j 5 %
$ 20 o 0 , 00 u 0 a n s l y ow a c s 3 , 5 u 5 %

V n is b it o u ur web s d it q e

Marje Villicana , Ap f pr k ov s al M j ana u ge y r

Rocks were buried down from on high by the goblins above; but they
held on. leapt down to the falls foot, and rushed forward to battle.
Wolf and rider fell or fled before them. Thorin wielded his axe with
mighty strokes, and nothing seemed to harm him.