dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Marje Villicana
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:17:49 -0700

D o ea v r H c om k e O y wn g er,

Your c z re r di t t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV o VN r i ea j l e h st i at y e and want I a MME d DIAT k E c g as u h to s l pe x nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L q OW i ER your monthly p a ayme e nt j s
by a third or more, here are the d k ea t ls s we have T j ODA l Y:

$ 4 e 90 , 0 h 00 a r s l g ow a g s 3 , 6 w 5 %
$ 3 s 70 , 0 y 00 a d s lo j w a r s 3 , 9 u 0 %
$ 25 p 0 , 0 z 00 a i s lo m w a x s 3 , 3 t 5 %
$ 2 q 00 , 0 e 00 a d s lo b w a k s 3 , 5 x 5 %

V m is i it o u ur web s b it u e

Marje Villicana , A A h ppr x ova y l M o ana l ge r r

he put on his ring early in the business, and vanished from sight, if
not from all danger. A magic ring of that sort is not a complete
protection in a goblin charge, nor does it stop flying arrows and wild
spears; but it does help in getting out of the way, and it prevents your
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C6849B.EA98AF30--