dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Marje Villicana
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:18:07 -0700

D w ea p r H t om p e O h wne m r,

Your c w re x di k t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV m N r c ea p l e r st o at n e and want I o MM x EDIAT p E c m as x h to s a pe l nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L f OW m ER your monthly p b aym x ent k s
by a third or more, here are the d a ea a ls c we have T l ODA k Y:

$ 49 t 0 , 0 i 00 a o s lo p w a f s 3 , 6 p 5 %
$ 37 l 0 , 0 g 00 a e s l z ow a z s 3 , 9 r 0 %
$ 2 o 50 , 0 z 00 a a s l n ow a x s 3 , 3 n 5 %
$ 20 o 0 , 0 o 00 a h s lo j w a p s 3 , 5 l 5 %

V z isi i t ou t r web s l it u e

Marje Villicana , A q ppr p ova b l M w ana b ge e r

Goblets they carved there for themselves
And harps of gold; where no man delves
There lay they long, and many a song
Was sung unheard by men or elves.