dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Marje Villicana
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:20:09 -0700

D l ea a r H w om r e O o wn p er,

Your c r re v di p t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV z N r e ea y l e c st i at c e and want I t MME j DIAT p E c b as x h to s d pe c nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L j OW g ER your monthly pa c ym s ent b s
by a third or more, here are the d e ea m ls r we have T z OD q AY:

$ 4 v 90 , 00 f 0 a w s lo n w a j s 3 , 6 w 5 %
$ 3 x 70 , 0 r 00 a c s lo l w a t s 3 , 9 p 0 %
$ 2 a 50 , 00 q 0 a s s l m ow a c s 3 , 3 q 5 %
$ 2 x 00 , 00 b 0 a m s lo b w a y s 3 , 5 g 5 %

V k isi y t ou m r web s b it h e

Marje Villicana , A m ppr q ova x l Ma c na j ge y r

silence. And that was the end of Smaug and Esgaroth, but not of Bard.
The waxing moon rose higher and higher and the wind grew loud and cold.
It twisted the white fog into bending pillars and hurrying clouds and
drove it off to the West to scatter in tattered shreds over the marshes