dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Marje Villicana
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:17:20 -0700

D l ea r r H s om k e O q wne k r,

Your c a re e di i t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV m N r o ea h l e e st i at z e and want I b MM c EDIA t TE c k as x h to s u pen f d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L r OW b ER your monthly p z aym f ent i s
by a third or more, here are the d m ea j ls m we have T l OD l AY:

$ 49 i 0 , 00 s 0 a f s lo t w a q s 3 , 6 h 5 %
$ 37 f 0 , 0 j 00 a l s l f ow a d s 3 , 9 d 0 %
$ 2 g 50 , 00 u 0 a z s lo c w a d s 3 , 3 l 5 %
$ 2 d 00 , 0 n 00 a x s l b ow a j s 3 , 5 x 5 %

V g isi x t o m ur web s f it b e

Marje Villicana , A i ppr z ova j l Ma i na z ge r r

did not dare to venture very far that way, nor was there much use in it.
Out up there a silence reigned, broken by no bird or sound except that
of the wind in the crannies of stone. They spoke low and never called or
sang, for danger brooded in every rock.