[Dolibarr-dev] Licences non GPL

From: Yannick Warnier
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Licences non GPL
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:24:11 +0000

Salut,

Je note, en passant, et sans rajouter de commentaire aucun, que dans le
code JavaScript utilisé sur certaines pages de Dolibarr, on retrouve,
sans pour autant que ce soit le seul élément de ce genre:

392//
393// NOTICE: You may use this code for any purpose, commercial or
394// private, without any further permission from the author. You may
395// remove this notice from your final code if you wish, however it is
396// appreciated by the author if at least my web site address is kept.
397//
398// You may *NOT* re-distribute this code in any way except through
its
399// use. That means, you can include it in your product, or your web
400// site, or any other form where the code is actually being used. You
401// may not put the plain javascript up on your site for download or
402// include it in your javascript libraries for download.
403// If you wish to share this code with others, please just point them
404// to the URL instead.
405// Please DO NOT link directly to my .js files from your site. Copy
406// the files to your server and use them there. Thank you.
407//

Yannick