dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] Re: DotGNU Libraries (dotgnu-libs) on Savannah

From: Gopal V
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] Re: DotGNU Libraries (dotgnu-libs) on Savannah
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:32:59 +0530

If memory serves me right, Norbert Bollow wrote:
> > I vote for dotgnu.x (as I'm from the java school of namespaces)
>
> For C# libs we should follow what is customary in C#, not what
> is customary in Java.

hehe, well let me install the new XP and get a .NET SDK .... C# programmers
everywhere seem to think that it is "customary" to use .NET ;-)

Afterall what MS says is "customary" for C# , so I really don't think
it would be a big issue if we used

"using dotgnu.xml;"
or
"using DotGNU.Xml;"

except perhaps the first one is faster to type (for me) ...

and -lDotGNU.Xml.dll doesn't appeal to my idea of a link parameter :-(

Gopal