Re: tool-tip default

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: tool-tip default
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 14:33:47 -0500 (EST)

   >    Since when?
   >
   > From the beginning.

   No, I meant, `Since when has calc been part of the "default configuration"?'

That is what I meant.  Calc was supposed to be part of the "default
configuration" of Emacs.  It is an unfortunate accident that too few
Emacs configurators realize this.  (I think this is a case where more
learn about Calc if they knew about it; but it is not part of their
default configuration, so they don't learn about it.)

   ... when I used it, I had to fetch it from some non-standard site.

Hmmm...  this is where I get it:

    /address@hidden:/pub/gnu/calc

    /address@hidden:/pub/gnu/calc

I guess it really is true that GNU is non-standard.... :-)

--
    Robert J. Chassell                  address@hidden
    Rattlesnake Enterprises             http://www.rattlesnake.com