Re: Divergence in menu appearance between Emacs Info and standalone Info

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Divergence in menu appearance between Emacs Info and standalone Info
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 19:39:58 -0500 (CDT)

Karl Berry wrote:

       "If you use standalone Info or use Emacs Info and set
       Info-hide-note-references to nil..."

   There could/should also be a description of the Emacs Info behavior
   with the node hiding.  Especially if it's the default.

I did not want to suggest otherwise.  My only point was that we should
point out all options that the Emacs user has, including ones that
differ from the default, especially ones that make it look more like
the standalone version, which is useful for people using both.

Sincerely,

Luc.