Re: synchronizing emacs-unicode branch to HEAD

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: synchronizing emacs-unicode branch to HEAD
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:32:29 -0400

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 08:32:34AM +0900, Kenichi Handa wrote:
> I hope this branch can be merged into HEAD before the HEAD
> branch is changed drastically.

I'm wondering about the opposite question: should I worry about the unicode
merge, with respect to my own branches?  How pervasive are the changes
(fairly concentrated into certain areas, or affecting every nook-and-cranny
of emacs)?

When I get the time I'll probably import the new unicode branch into arch
and check it out for myself ... actually I suppose you probably merged from
HEAD too early to get my arch-tagging changes; would you mind if I make that
same change to your CVS unicode branch?

Thanks,

-Miles
--
We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-Oscar Wilde