Re: Bug tracking

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Bug tracking
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:33:01 -0400

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 01:09:38AM +0200, Kim F. Storm wrote:
> We could start small and simple:
>
> Create an emacs/tracker subdirectory and create text files 1.bug, 2.bug, etc.
> with one file for each bug.
>
> Then add a simple header to the file, initially just:

Please look at the link I posted earlier about Andrew Suffield's bug system
which covers many of these issues (it's an email-based system).  I don't know
that we could use his system unchanged, but it might be nice to have at least
a bit of consistency of format or something.

I think the link is:  http://bugs.gnuarch.org

[and then select some link below about explanation]

-Miles
--
80% of success is just showing up.  --Woody Allen