Re: Gnus 5.10 is now on the trunk

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Gnus 5.10 is now on the trunk
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 19:58:29 +0200

On Mon, Sep 06 2004, Miles Bader wrote:

> Sam Steingold <address@hidden> writes:
>> I noticed that the gnus mode line now has a blank 2x2 square instead of
>> the 1x1 gnus logo image (this also has a side effect of making the mode
>> line height 2).
>>
>> does anyone else see that?

I don't see it here.  What is the value of
`gnus-mode-line-image-cache' on your system?

> One thing that comes to mind is that the Gnus image files were moved
> from etc/ to lisp/gnus/, and it's possible that some code is still
> looking for them in the old location.

I have placed the new (or changed) images in lisp/gnus/.  This is the
location where most images lived before the merge (i.e. in Gnus 5.9).

But I think it would be better to move the files lisp/gnus/*.[px][bp]m
to etc/gnus/ [1] and etc/smilies/ [2].  Currently, the smilies images
aren't found.

Bye, Reiner.

[1] See `smiley-regexp-alist'.

[2] Files for the tool-bars and maybe more.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)