Re: Options menu

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Options menu
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:28:46 -0600 (CST)

Lennart Borgman wrote:

   > As I mentioned before, I think the sanest way would be to have "Save
   > Options" prompt "Options have been set by Customize.  Save them too?"

   Agree. This would be much less surprising than the current situation and as
   far as I remember our discussions it would not be too difficult to
   implement.

Any of this should _clearly_ wait till after the release.  It very
much depends on what happens with the Custom discussion, which we can
not afford to re-open right now.

Sincerely,

Luc.