Re: Starnge comment in Custom Theme code.

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Starnge comment in Custom Theme code.
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 21:20:26 -0500

       For instance, take custom-save-variables.  We see:

           (custom-save-delete 'custom-load-themes)
           (custom-save-delete 'custom-reset-variables)
           (custom-save-delete 'custom-set-variables)
           (custom-save-loaded-themes)
           (custom-save-resets 'theme-value 'custom-reset-variables nil)

       I understand the third line.  What about the other four?

They seem to be saving the current set of loaded themes.
I don't see anything wrong with doing that here.
This is the only place in Lisp code that does so.

Are you arguing that this should be done somewhere else?  If so,
where?  It has to be done somewhere, and no other place does it.
Just to delete this code cannot be desirable.