Re: cua-mode and the tutorial

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: cua-mode and the tutorial
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:17:12 -0400

    Do you mean that it does not work when cua-mode is enabled? Well, it is
    a problem. One solution would be to remove CUA mode from the tutorial
    buffer as you suggests. However I feel uncomfortable with that solution.
    It puts a burden on the user, "please learn this now, but later on you
    are going to use that".

I think we just need to warn people that the tutorial is not useful
for learning to use Emacs with CUA mode.