Re: New start up splash screen annoyance...

From: Didier Verna
Subject: Re: New start up splash screen annoyance...
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:03:26 +0200

Richard Stallman wrote:

> This is a good idea, in a general way, but I have one concern.
> Normally the X to close a window is at the TOP right corner. If there
> is an X at the right on a mode line, I think users might suppose it
> refers to the window below it.

  I would be surprised if they did. The modeline is clearly associated
with one window, so I don't think there should be any ambiguity.

--
New @-quartet featured CD Review !!
http://www.indie-music.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6457

Didier Verna, address@hidden, http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire   Tel.+33 (1) 44 08 01 85
94276 Le Kremlin-BicĂȘtre, France   Fax.+33 (1) 53 14 59 22   address@hidden