Re: The copyright issue

From: Walter Alejandro Iglesias
Subject: Re: The copyright issue
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:58:52 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> Walter Alejandro Iglesias <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> This is my goal when I say what I say and not to discourage free
>> software developers.
>
> How about preaching elsewhere instead of, of all things, to the Pope's
> choir?

Because:

>>> benefit from it.  It is important that the message registers with enough
>>> people that care and make a difference.

What I've said could be similar but not the same you've said.  I think
each one point of view enrich conceptions.  This not happens in a choir.

Do you know why a Missa repeats a short piece of text serveral times?
No, this is not my way.  I am not a priest, I am not a soldier.  It is
not my goal to record a message in no brain.  You are misanderstanding
to make oneself understood with selling like an evangelist.

I undestand Emacs church and Sant Ignucius like a joke, a sarcasm.  Am I
wrong?