Re: Sound in Emacs

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Sound in Emacs
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 16:22:11 +0200

() Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden>
() Wed, 05 Oct 2011 02:23:40 +0200

   then playing music though Emacs would Just Work instead
   of being something you'd have to work at to get.

Are you sure?  I get the impression sound reproduction is
more timing sensitive than, say, image display.

   But it's like ImageMagick support.  Does displaying
   images inside Emacs give you a better experience?  I
   think it does.  And I have a feeling the same would be
   the case with sound support.

Hmmm.

FWIW, here is a heavily modified TRAT, originally by Vikas
Gorur.  There are other playlist manglers of course...