Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 01:55:20 +0530

Glenn

I am arguing my case well.  How I behave in other forums is irrelevant
and out of topic unless you resort to stereotyping.

> If these are the kinds of games you like to play, then my proposal
> (it's not up to me though) to resolve the issue is that we stop
> accepting contributions of any kind from you to Emacs.  This would
> save us having to waste time on this.

How clear are you? I am confused.  You are arguing for not having
ox-html.el and ox-odt.el in Emacs or are you arguing for it?

I am talking about a contract that I signed and seeking clarifications.
I hope FSF doesn't make arbitrary decisions based on the personality of
contributor.

I am trying to reason here.

Jambunathan K.