Re: MS-Windows build using Posix configury

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: MS-Windows build using Posix configury
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 21:21:28 +0300

> Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 18:28:15 +0400
> From: Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden>
> CC: address@hidden

> >> It does, but 'abort' breakpoint hits earlier.
> >>
> >> The sequence is, as gdb sees it, unload libpng14-14.dll, abort from
> >> deregister_frame_info_bases, unload libpng14-14.dll again (!), then
> >> unload libgnutls-28.dll.
> >
> > Does libpng14-14.dll depend on libintl as well, or depend on
> > libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll in some other way, per chance?
>
> Nope, its only dependencies are zlib1, kernel32 and msvcrt.

OK.  Can you try a session that only loads libgnutls, but doesn't load
image libraries?  I think "emacs -nw" should achieve that, if you then
use whatever features that load GnuTLS.  The question is, if libgnutls
is the only DLL loaded, does Emacs still crash at exit, with and
without my unloading patch?

Thanks.