Re: In support of Jonas Bernoulli's Magit

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: In support of Jonas Bernoulli's Magit
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 21:46:50 -0400

Clément Pit-Claudel wrote:

> It could mean re-evaluating the legal papers process, instead, to
> ensure that it can be conducted entirely online. There was a bit of
> discussion on that topic in the past, and this push to get legal
> papers for Magit could be a good occasion to revisit it.

Do you not imagine that the FSF appreciates that completing the
assignment process is an issue for some people, and have already made it
as simple as the legal system allows?

https://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/fsf-to-begin-accepting-gpg-signatures-for-copyright-assignments-from-italy

"We are always working on ways to make assignment itself simpler."