Re: Native line numbers landed on master

From: Filipe Silva
Subject: Re: Native line numbers landed on master
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:51:41 -0300

Thank you for your quality work on this feature Eli. It will be a huge success for the emacs community.

Filipe

On Jul 8, 2017 04:59, "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden> wrote:
I've merged the line-numbers branch into master.  Please report any
problems you see as result of this via 'report-emacs-bug', as usual.

Thanks to everyone who tested the branch and provided feedback.

I will keep the branch in the repository for a week or so, before
deleting it, to let people who tracked the branch switch to master in
their own free time.