Re: [O] Insert heading above current one

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Insert heading above current one
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 14:46:38 +0000

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 10:41 AM Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> wrote:

PS: The commit message includes gmane.org links which are now dead. I think we should reference lists.gnu.org links (like above) for longevity of references.

To add, I also think that the earlier behavior made sense, if the point is at bolp, insert before, else insert after.

But I never noticed this change as I leave org-insert-heading-respect-content at its default value of nil.

So talking of consistency, it would be nice to get that "if bolp, insert before" behavior regardless of the value of org-insert-heading-respect-content.

@Nicolas?
--

Kaushal Modi