[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: sachawiki: Welcome Page

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: sachawiki: Welcome Page
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:18:09 -0500

largo-linux <address@hidden> writes:

> it fixes the label of the link (it looks fine--TravaisFrançais) but
> the actual link (TravailFran%e7ais.php) didn't work out so well.  At
> work I have to use windows and my windows mozilla interprets %e7 as
> ç, so i think either my emacs-wiki has to change or my httpd or
> linux mozilla needs to translate %e7 into ç.  oh, windows default
> coding system is probably some sort of iso-latin and fedora core 4
> uses utf-8.

What happens when you do the following?

(setq emacs-wiki-regexp-alnum "[:alnum:]ç")

IIRC, one of the issues with using "[:alnum:]" with Emacs21 is that it
works fine with negated sets but not with "normal" sets in regexps.
Weird, but possible ....

If this doesn't fix things, perhaps there's something in your
configuration that relies on "A-Za-z0-9" in a regexp instead of
emacs-wiki-regexp-alnum.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp