[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: sachawiki: Welcome Page

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: sachawiki: Welcome Page
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:39:35 -0500

largo-linux <address@hidden> writes:

> i spoke too soon.  I tried this along with using "A-Za-z0-9ç".  The
> links in mozilla work fine the ç translates to %C3%A7 in the html
> link and that works.  BUT in emacs the ç truncates emacs-wiki link.
> In other words now when I type TravailFrançais, emacs-wiki thinks my
> link is only TravailFran.  Since this file doesn't exist publishing
> won't work for newly created links.  Previous to the change the
> links are ok...

At this point, maybe it would be best to try to figure out why Mozilla
or httpd doesn't do the right thing, and just keep
emacs-wiki-regexp-alnum set to "[:alnum:]".

I'll change the default value of emacs-wiki-regexp-alnum for Emacs
21.4 so that it uses "[:alnum:]".

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp