fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Execution branch no more (and: creating tests)

From: Christian Vest Hansen
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Execution branch no more (and: creating tests)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:02:52 +0200

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 6:10 AM, Jeff Forcier <address@hidden> wrote:
> After a bunch of merging and cherry-picking (still learning Git, it
> seems...), my master branch should now represent all the relevant
> changes on Christian's side of things, as applied to what used to be
> the execution branch.

I got your pull request and have merged. I also made a couple of
changes to polish it a bit and ease the transition from `rolling` and
`fanout` fab_modes to `broad`, `deep`, `serial` and `parallel`.
Otherwise, I discovered that fabfiles that explicitly set an
unsupported fab_mode will experience some odd behaviour when run.

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.