fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Execution branch no more (and: creating tests)

From: Christian Vest Hansen
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Execution branch no more (and: creating tests)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:57:52 +0200

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Byron Saltysiak <address@hidden> wrote:
> Good timing - I was planning to grab and install Jeff's stuff today since it
> seems more in line with my needs.
>
> Is this the correct git location now? git://github.com/bitprophet/fabric.git

Jeff merged his special execution branch into his master, and I
subsequently merged that into my master.

I think the plan is to have a git repository on Jeffs VPS, but until
then I suppose my github and nongnu repos are still considered the
official ones, although they, as Niklas points out, aren't as stable
right now as they used to be.