freebangfont-devel

[Freebangfont-devel] Mukti Narrow Updated

From: Omi Azad
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Mukti Narrow Updated
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:14:52 +0600

Friends,
I have fixed the Kerning problems of Mukti Narrow font. Please check this out. The font is presenting itself with an excellent vies. Let me know if you find any problem. Deepayan, you have done something magical so that your font displays in the UI windows and icons of M$ Windows. But I could not manage the same for Mukti or other fonts. Can you please share your magic with the other FBF fonts? You told me that there are some difference between your TTF and OTF, but I didn't understand that. Can you please make me understand what you have done? I'm using the TTF as UI font in Windows.

Omi