Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint: How to install

From: vernon adams
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint: How to install
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:24:57 +0100

Hi

updated ttfautohint from the repository & made a better waterfall test page.

The ttfauto hinting looks much better imo, though still not 100% perfect yet :)

i have now also included a test of a version of Ubuntu Font with TTF instructions tables replace by instructions from Fontforge's autohint & autoinstruct process.

have included the screenshots attached here. Hope that's ok for people - if not i can in future post them to the web only.

Chrome 12  on WinXP, GDI Cleartype.