[Freetype] Re: [Freetype]2.0 release install problems on Unix systems

From: ramiro
Subject: [Freetype] Re: [Freetype]2.0 release install problems on Unix systems
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 05:19:30 -0800

Ive made these packages.  Here:

http://developer.eazel.com/eazel-hacking/updates/freetype2/

And the sources:

http://developer.eazel.com/eazel-hacking/updates/sources/

One difference with the beta8 packages I made is we no longer need to
hack the include path to be 'freetype2/freetype' since you have already
dont that in freetype itself.

The other patch is a trivial one made by address@hidden to fix
compilation problems on a picky compiler.  You might want to consider it
for inclusion in freetype CVS.

thanks

-re