Re: [Fsfe-uk] Where are we now?

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Where are we now?
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:49:40 +0000 (GMT)

Ralph Corderoy writes:
 > I bought mine `off the shelf' several years ago but shortly afterwards
 > spoke to a friend who had done his own paperwork and said it was
 > straightforward.

Just needs a memorandum and articles of association.

For a limited company there is a kit you can buy for 10 quid in any
bookshop with standard versions of these.

I don't think it covers companies limited by guarantee though, easiest
to copy them from another organization, e.g. UKUUG, instead.

Brian